BPS® Suction Effective Mandibular Complete Dentures - Technical Certification Course
Date and LocationTuesday, 14th November 2017 - Wednesday, 15th November 2017
8.30am-5.00pm | Registration from 8.00am
Adelaide - TBA
EARLY BIRD SALE - SAVE 10%*
*Offer ends 14th October 2017, 11.30pm AEDT
Register Online Today: http://bit.ly/2oAuMne
Distinguish yourself in the field of Removable Prosthetics. You will follow the BPS system protocols to produce two complete dentures. Tray design and Gnathometer set-up techniques for SEMCD will be demonstrated. Workshops on characterisation and aesthetic techniques for precision dentures, will equip you with new skills in premium denture delivery. Finally, processing is completed with the Ivobase system, which perfectly replicates the position of the teeth and final wax-up, without any increase in vertical dimension.
• This workshop will concentrate on the biofunctional set-up of an upper and lower full dentures in the Stratos articulator using the SR Phonares II or SR Vivodent S PE Teeth
• Denture base characterisation and Aesthetic set up techniques
• An overview into the full range of Ivoclar Vivadent denture teeth will be provided, including setting-up techniques
• Processing techinques using the Ivobase system, and Candulor Asethetic colour system
• The basic principles of the Suction-Effective Mandibular Complete Dentures techniques
• Introduction into BPS techniques incorporated in Ivoclar Vivadent Digital dentures
Who should attend
This course, is designed for Dental Technicians and Denturists who want to gain a better understanding of precision denture techniques, that will aid them in raising the standard of their Precision Denture Services. Techniques that can be taken into the new the generation of digital denture construction.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their loupes, protective clothing, waxing instruments and grinding instruments.