Minimally Invasive Direct Composite Veneers - How to achieve maximum aesthetics with minimum tooth damage
Date and Location06.05.2016 - 07.05.2016
8.30am - 5.00pm
CPD: 7 per day
Unit 3, 53 Southgate Avenue
Early Bird $355.50+GST*
50% Off for Students Only $197.50+GST
Course Code: C-TWLBMAY16
Hands -on $1395+GST (Price includes lecture)
Early Bird $1255.50+GST*
Course Code: C-TWHBMAY16
*Early Bird ends 6 April 2016, 11.30pm AEDT
The lecture will discuss the why’s and how’s to delivering optimally aesthetic direct Composite veneers using the freehanded technique. A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies that will guide the clinician step-by-step. By the end of the lecture and hands-on program, Dentists should be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers to achieve great aesthetics.
Day 1 Lecture - Anterior Teeth
- The how’s and whys of fabricating aesthetic composite veneers
- Smile design
- Selecting composite shades
- Masking discolouration
- Achieving natural tooth forms
- Techniques of creating tertiary anatomy
- Choosing the correct hand instruments to use
- Finishing and polishing composites
- Maintenance issues to provide longer lasting restorations
Day 2 Hands-on - Anterior Teeth
- Fabrication of poly vinyl siloxane key/matric
- Tooth preparation
- Shade selection
- Anatomical shaping of composite resin
- Polishing and finishing to achieve a high lustre
Who should attend?
Dentists interested in aesthetics
What to bring?
Participants are required to bring their eye loupes, if they have them.
Register below to secure your spot!
Tickets to Lecture Only
Tickets to Lecture & Hands-on
Terms & Conditions: Late cancellation fee applies. Fee will be fully refundable if registrant cancels 30 days or more prior to course. A 50% refund will be given for cancellations between 14 and 29 days. No refunds will be given if cancellation is received with less than 14 days notice. Cancellation of a course may occur due to lack of participants. Full refund will apply.