The Dental Adhesive
Adhese Universal is a single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols. It is the only universal bonding agent available in the innovative VivaPen.
- Universally suitable for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols
- Fast and convenient direct intraoral application with the ergonomic VivaPen
- Efficient VivaPen delifery form provides almost 3 times more applications per ml compared to conventional bottles
- Minimal risk of postoperative sensitivity due to the integrated desensitizing effect
- High bond strength (> 25 MPa) on wet and dry dentin
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas.
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary / permanent cementation of indirect restorations
- Suitable as a primer for restorations made of Tetric CAD composite blocks.
Adhese Universal forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient esthetic workflow here.