The Dental Adhesive
Adhese Universal is a single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Adhese Universal is available in the unique VivaPen delivery form for fast and convenient direct intraoral application with minimal waste to optimise cost-effectiveness.
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations
- Desensitisation of hypersensitive cervical areas
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary / permanent cementation of indirect restorations
- Suitable as a primer for restorations made of Tetric CAD composite blocks
- Efficient delivery – up to 190 single-tooth applications per 2ml VivaPen*
- Universal application – for all bonding and etching techniques
- Predictable results – high bond strength on wet & dry dentine and enamel
- Desensitising effect - Integrated protection against hypersensitivity
* Data available upon request.