On a maximum misson
The battery-operated Bluephase 20i is on a mission to give customers the maximum comfort: the highest light intensity of 2,000 mW/cm2 in the Turbo mode with extremely short curing times of no more than 5 seconds for light and dark composites, while being gentle to the pulp and the soft tissue.
The full capacity of Bluephase 20i is particularly useful when consistent and maximum performance is required, for instance when all-ceramic restorations are placed or orthodontic brackets are bonded. Due to the polymerization of every aspect for 5 seconds and the integrated fan for continuous cooling, adhesively cemented IPS Empress and IPS e.max restorations are polymerized in no time.
- Very short curing times due to high light intensity
- Polywave LED with halogen-like broadband spectrum from 385 to 515 nm
- Suitable for all materials
- Click & Cure for battery-independent emergency corded operation
- Four programs for curing close to the pulp and with maximum capacity
- Internal fan allowing for continuous curing