Duplicating and Masking
A precision duplicating material that is flexible, compatible to most model materials, simple 1:1 mixing ratio and resistant to high heat.
Special precision Putty designed for laboratory use. Products come in either Condensation silicones (Sil-Tech and Sil-Tech Plus) or Vinyl Polysiloxane (Sil-Tech Super) materials. All products have a high shore hardness, fast setting, elastic and are heat resistant.
Flexible gingival mask. A-silicone based, for the fabrication of master models and working casts in the dental technique.
- Cold curing, high dimensional stability and tear strength
- Fast and easy processing
- Approx. 45 Shore A
- Mixing ratio of 1:1, with re-usable syringes
- For perfect natural aesthetics
- Available in tubes and Automix2-cartridges
- Colour: Base gingiva, Catalyst white 1:1
Addition curing special silicone for manufacturing flexible gingival masks for implant procedures.
- Free-flowing, dimensionally stable, tear-resistant
- Flows evenly around impression coping with free-flowing properties
- Very high elasticity allows repositioning as required
- Very easily milled with high final hardness, approx. 70 Shore A
- Scan Version, for unpowdered digital 3D recording
- Readable by all standard digital scanners, high recording quality for interference-free image reproduction and data processing
- Colour: gingiva