IPS e.max Ceram
IPS e.max Ceram is the highly aesthetic layering ceramic for the entire IPS e.max system. It provides lifelike, highly aesthetic results with true-to-nature light scattering and a balanced relationship between brightness and chroma.
Within the IPS e.max system, the veneering ceramic is the key to highly aesthetic results, both on lithium disilicate (LS2) and on zirconium oxide (ZrO2). The advantages are an exact shade match and a single, universal layering concept.In addition, all restorations veneered with IPS e.max Ceram demonstrate the same clinical behaviour, such as wear and gloss retention.
IPS e.max Ceram is available in Chromascop and A-D shades, as well as in 4 Bleach BL shades. In addition, the assortment is rounded out with the IPS e.max Ceram Gingiva shades for the fabrication of aesthetic gingiva reproductions for all-ceramic restorations, particularly with implant superstructures.
IPS e.max Ceram Power Powders
IPS e.max Ceram Power powders are designed to complement highly translucent substructure materials made from lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide for maximum aesthetics. The Power materials may also be added to opaque substructures for increased brightness when the situation demands it.
IPS e.max Ceram Selection
The new IPS e.max Ceram Enamel and Effect materials allow even more creative freedom and individuality in the layering technique. They can be used in combination with the existing IPS e.max Ceram materials and along with brilliant shades they also provide impressive light optical properties.
IPS e.max Ceram Selection includes a selection of twelve special materials. They facilitate the reproduction of individual characteristics in highly aesthetic, natural-looking restorations.Advantages
- One layering ceramic for glass-ceramic (LS2) and zirconium oxide ceramic (ZrO2)
- Efficient and economical processing
- Exact shade match and equal clinical behaviour, such as wear and gloss, irrespective of the framework
- Essence materials in powder form with the practical 3-in-1 effect (for mixing or for internal and external characterisations)
- Gingiva shades
- Characterisation and veneering of IPS e.max restorations (Press, ZirPress, CAD, ZirCAD)
- Characterisation and veneering of the Straumann Anatomic IPS e.max Abutment
- Characterisation and veneering of frameworks, implant abutments and implant superstructures made of sintered zirconium oxide and HIP zirconium oxide or presintered zirconium oxide (CTE range of 10.5–11.0 (100–500 °C))
- Layered veneers