Designed to work with all indirect restorative materials from Ivoclar Vivadent including lithium disilicate, leucite glass, zirconium oxide and metal-ceramics.
IPS Ivocolor is a universal stain and glaze range which exemplifies efficiency and beauty for the dental laboratory. Designed to work with all indirect restorative materials from Ivoclar Vivadent, IPS Ivocolor gives technicians the flexibility to create beautiful restorations and the ability to harmonise the visual appeal of combination cases with one product line.
- Universal applications – designed for glass-ceramics, metal-ceramics and zirconia based restorations
- Economic – no more need to stock multiple, dedicated stain and glaze materials for each restorative product used in the laboratory
- Diverse characterisation - 9 Dentine Shades, 3 Incisal Shades, 23 Essence Characterising Shades, 2 Glaze Consistencies
- Ease of use – paste formula provides optimal coverage and storage stability
- Versatile – great for both high and low-fusing ceramic materials, firing temperatures as low as 710°C
- Developed for all Ivoclar Vivadent restorative materials – IPS e.max Press, IPS e.max CAD*, IPS e.max ZirCAD, IPS e.max ZirPress, IPS e.max Ceram, IPS Empress, IPS Empress CAD, IPS inLine, IPS d.Sign, IPS Classic
*post-crystallisation – blue state IPS e.max CAD should be characterised with IPS e.max Ceram Crystall materials