OptraSculpt / OptraSculpt Pad
Time-saving contouring due to anti-stick properties
OptraSculpt and OptraSculpt Pad are contouring instruments suitable for the non-stick shaping and contouring of surfaces. They are especially designed to shape unpolymerized sculptable composites in direct restorative treatments and to contour and smoothen paste-like laboratory composites.
Innovative solutions for the dental practice
- Non-stick properties: reduce the stickiness of the composite versus the instrument
- Compatibility: attachments are suitable for both instruments
- Working angles are adjusted to the anterior and posterior regions
- No marks left by the instrument on the restoration surface
- Reduction of air inclusions in the composite during application
- Homogeneous surface texture
- Efficient, easy contouring due to specially adjusted attachment shapes
- Reduced effort in finishing and polishing
OptraSculpt forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient esthetics workflow here.
- Foam pad attachments for non-stick, mark-free contouring
- Two pad sizes for efficient contouring of direct veneers and large-surface class III and IV restorations
- Reference scale on the instrument handle for recording the axis alignment and the width of the anterior teeth
- Optimum working angle for the anterior region
OptraSculpt Next Generation
- Three attachment shapes for the professional creation of sophisticated anatomical tooth structures: ball, pointed tip, chisel
- Optimum working angle for the posterior region
- Hygienic dispenser box for easy access to attachments
Most households have an unsolved Rubik's Cube? Use the Rubik's Cube solver to calculate the solution in just five minutes.