Systematic die preparation
The die:master system provides you with perfect die preparation as a working basis for conventional and all-ceramic restorations.
Fast and clear access to all system components due to the set stand.
- A high degree of working comfort due to the integrated isolating brush with magnetic fixture
- Integrated, practical die holder in the stand.
Stone hardener and sealant
In-depth hardness and high edge-strength due to powerfully cross-linked die stone structure.
- Maximum bond strength due to chemical bond to die spacer layer
100% dimensionally-stable die due to 0µm layer thickness
die:master grey, red, blue, silver, gold varnishes
Durable die varnishes with three layer thicknesses
(13, 15 and 20 μm).
- Extremely resistant to steam and scratches due to a highly cross-linked varnish structure
- Maximum bond between varnish and hardener due to the primer technology
- No pools of varnish on the brush or die and a high level of edge stability due to extremely thixotropic flowing characteristics
For dilution and modification of the die:master varnishes.
- Permanent preservation of layer thickness and varnish quality
- Controlled viscosity adjustment due to accurate droplet dosing
picosep Wax Isolation
Solvent-free, silicone-based plaster against wax isolation.
- No corrosion of varnishes and waxes due to specific coordination of isolating agent with the die:master components.
- No evaporation of the isolating agent due to alcohol-free formula
die:master ivory & die:master aqua
Tooth coloured and removable die varnishes specially for all-ceramic restorations, such as press ceramics made from lithium disilicate (LS2).
die:master ivory – All-ceramic (A2/B2)
Extremely resistant tooth-coloured die varnish.
- Highly aesthetical effect and no colour irritation during the production process due to harmonious colour coordination
- Minimal dimensional increase of only 10 μm per coat
- Extremely high vapour and scratch resistance due to a highly cross-linked varnish structure
die:master aqua – Press ceramic (A1/B1)
Resistant die varnish during the wax-up but also easy to wash off with water.
- Easy handling due to high opacity
- Optimal expansion compensation with a layer thickness of 10 μm per coat of varnish