SR Ortholingual DCL
Functional and aesthetic dentures
SR Ortholingual DCL is based on a functional set-up concept. These teeth are particularly suitable for use with the lingualised set-up theory in the fabrication of implant supported dentures.
The three-layer design imparts SR Ortholingual DCL teeth with a lifelike appearance, which makes them ideal for particularly demanding cases in the practice and the laboratory.
The occlusal surfaces of the SR Ortholingual DCL teeth are specially designed for the lingualised occlusal scheme. SR Ortholingual DCL teeth are composed of a double cross-linked material. Toxicological examinations have confirmed the biocompatibility of this state-of-the-art resin.
Characteristics of SR Ortholingual DCL
- Tissue compatibility
- Wear resistance
- Plaque resistance
- Permanence of shade
- High grinding resistance
- Outstanding polishability
- Strong bond to denture base materials
- Fast and easy set-up
- Compatibility with the 2-D and 3-D setting-up templates from Ivoclar Vivadent
- Reduced basal profile to keep grinding to a minimum during set-up
- Pronounced palatal maxillary cusps ensure a precisely defined lingualized centric
- Lifelike wear of DCL material
- 11 Chromascop shades
- 16 A-D shades
- Bleach shades
- 3 upper posterior moulds: LU3, LU5, LU6
- 3 lower posterior moulds: LL3, LL5, LL6