Telio CAD consists of acrylate polymer (PMMA) blocks for the fabrication of long-term temporaries using CAD/CAM technology.
Telio CAD provides a long-term provisional solution for CAD/CAM applications. This material is available via fabrication in-house utilising authorised chairside design/milling systems. The restorations can be polished quickly and efficiently or they can be characterised with stains. Furthermore, incisal areas may be customised with light-curing layering materials or Telio Lab materials to attain highly aesthetic results. Telio CAD blocks can be milled in the Ivoclar Vivadent PrograMill One, the CEREC System (Sirona) and Planmeca FIT System (E4D Technologies).
Telio CAD – the highlights
- Long-term (12-month) wear period
- Durable shade stability and lifelike fluorescence
- 6 shades (BL3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1)
- Telio CAD blocks are available in 2 bridge sizes (B40L, B55)
- High material homogeneity due to industrial manufacturing process
- Temporaries can be easily reproduced
- Temporary anterior and posterior crowns
- Temporary anterior and posterior bridges with up to 2 pontics
- Temporary restorations on implants
- Therapeutic restorations to correct TMJ problems and occlusal adjustments
Telio CAD Abutment Solutions
Telio CAD offers individual implant-supported restorations for the temporary treatment period. The Telio CAD A16 is used for the CAD/CAM-supported fabrication of temporary implant-supported hybrid abutment crowns for individual temporary single-tooth restorations. The homogeneous, highly cross-linked PMMA blocks feature a prefabricated interface of size S or L for the direct cementation onto the Ti base from Sirona.
Hybrid abutment crowns made of Telio CAD A16 combine abutment and monolithic crown in a 2-in-1 solution.
They are used after the insertion of the implant and before the placement of the permanent restoration made of IPS e.max CAD. Shape, aesthetics and emergence profile can be easily adapted at any time. Telio CAD A16 thus represents the basis for the subsequent permanent restoration with IPS e.max CAD and IPS e.max Press Abutment Solutions.
- Immediate load-bearing ability when cemented to a titanium base or after the healing phase
- Easy design of the emergence profile
- Visualisation of the permanent restorative solution
- Blocks are available in size A16 and six LT shades (BL3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1)