Telio CS Cem Implant
Telio® CS Cem Implant cement is a dual-curing resin cement suitable for the semi-permanent cementation of crowns and bridges, as well as long-term temporaries. Telio CS Cem Implant cement offers a careful balance between retention and removability because the restoration will remain secure until removal is desired. Due to its eugenol free formula, it does not interact with materials that are used in the further treatment process.
- Strong retention, easy removal
- Excellent aesthetics, even where cement margins are visible
For semi-permanent cementation of the following restorative materials on implant abutments made of titanium, gold or zirconium oxide:
- Long-term provisionals that are metal-supported such as Telio Lab
- Long-term provisionals that are metal-free such as Telio CAD
- Permanent crowns and bridges that are metal-supported or zirconium oxide-supported
Telio CS Cem Implant cement has been designed to remain in the mouth for six months and more.
- Transparent or Opaque