Minimally Invasive Direct Composite Veneers: Lecture & Hands-on
Date and Location
25 May 2018 - 26 May 2018
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Melbourne, VIC TBC
AUD 1495.00 +GST
13 hours CPD
Prices exclude GST
Register for this course: click here
The lecture will discuss the why’s and how’s to delivering optimally aesthetic direct composite veneers, using the freehanded technique. A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies that will guide the clinician step-by- step.
By the end of the lecture and hands-on programme, you should be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers to achieve great aesthetics.
Day 1: Lecture
• The whys and hows of fabricating aesthetic composite veneers
• Smile design
• Selecting composite shades
• Masking discoloration
• Achieving natural tooth forms
• Techniques of creating tertiary anatomy
• Choosing the correct hand instruments to use
• Finishing and polishing composites
Day 2: Hands-on
• Wax-up of fractured incisal
• Fabrication of poly vinyl siloxane key/matrix
• Tooth preparation
• Shade selection
• Anatomical shaping of composite resin
• Polishing and finishing to achieve a high lustre
Who should attend
This course is suitable for both early starters and those who have performed direct resin veneers for many years, but wish to improve the outcome of their efforts.
What to bring
Participants are required to bring their loupes if they have them.