Onlays and Inlays for the Modern Clinician - A Practical Approach
Date and Location
9 Aug 2019
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Unit 3, 53 Southgate Avenue, Cannon Hill
Brisbane, QLD 4170
7 hours CPD
Prices exclude GST
Register for this course: click here
This course is designed to provide you with the theory and basic practical skills to treatment plan and incorporate ceramic and metal onlays and inlays into your practice.
• Indications for onlays/inlays
• Currently available ceramic systems
• Different manufacturing/fabrication techniques
• Handling and limitations of ceramics
• Diagnostics and preparation guidelines
• Instruments, burs, and impression materials
• Shade taking and aesthetics
• Bonding to tooth structure
• Try-in, cementation and finishing
• Possible complications
Who should attend
Dentists seeking to increase their knowledge and skill in the area of onlays, inlays and the latest ceramic materials.
What to bring
Loupes and headlights are recommended for the workshop.