This course is designed to provide you with the theory and basic practical skills to treatment plan and incorporate ceramic and metal onlays and inlays into your practice.
• Indications for onlays/inlays
• Currently available ceramic systems
• Different manufacturing/fabrication techniques
• Handling and limitations of ceramics
• Diagnostics and preparation guidelines
• Instruments, burs, and impression materials
• Shade taking and aesthetics
• Bonding to tooth structure
• Try-in, cementation and finishing
• Possible complications
Who should attend
Dentists seeking to increase their knowledge and skill in the area of onlays, inlays and the latest ceramic materials.
What to bring
Loupes and headlights are recommended for the workshop.